Perfect Corn on the Cob
A few days ago, the kids really wanted some corn on the cob. It is not corn season, but who am I to say “no” to kids wanting to eat healthy food?! So corn it is!
Since I’m not a griller, I needed to find a quick, weeknight friendly recipe to whip up this corn on the cob.
Simple Genius had the perfect recipe. Typically we grill corn on the cob, but roasting it in the oven provided to be even tastier and juicier than usual.
- Aluminum foil
- rimmed baking sheet
- 4 ears of corn, husks and silks removed
- sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 450*
- Prepare corn by taking off the husks, rinse them and dry them off.
- Tear off a sheet of foil that will allow you to wrap the corn into a cute little house. Put 1 tbsp of butter and sprinkle of salt into the foil wrap and crimp shut.
- Repeat this for all of your corn cobs
- Put the onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
This is our new favorite way to make corn! Just in time for the long holiday weekend. Enjoy your time with family and friends. If you’re out and about + need a sweet treat, don’t forget that Dairy Queen will try very hard to accommodate your nut allergies. Our local DQ takes proper precautions when Chloe orders her ice ceam cone “and I also have nut allergies” and we’re good to go each time. Cheers!