How is it Sunday night already?
This weekend was so nice – had some girl time with my Mom and we saw Guys and Dolls at the theater and it was amazing – if you have a chance to see this performance, I highly recommend it. The singing was incredible, as was the acting and dancing. It made for a really fun night out.
As a family today, we closed up our garden, and turned the soil over/played in mud, put outside toys away, raked leaves/rolled in them, got laundry going, packed nap mat bags, lunches for the week, showers, and lastly, menu planning + groceries. We’ve got a full week, so I’ve already ordered our groceries online from Metcalfes Sentry and they’ll be delivered tomorrow between 4 and 5 since most of tomorrow is full of meetings and drop offs. I’ve also placed my Target order for pick-up in two hours for the bulk items that I don’t want to get from the regular grocery store! Maybe some of these recipes will save you some time this week – or not. I’ve got some quick stand-by items in here since this week is super busy.
Sunday Night: Pot Roast Pioneer Woman’s Recipe
Monday: Left over pot roast with roasted broccoli
Wednesday: Burrito Bowls with brown rice
Thursday: Spaghetti and meatballs (freezer section meatballs + barilla pasta + prego sauce)
Friday: California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza
Saturday: Hamburger Helper mix for Gigi
I’ve also ordered the following items for breakfast // lunch // snack time, too!
- Cold cereal – Red Berries and Frosted Flakes
- Toast (Angelic Bakery) with sun butter
- banana oatmeal – quaker is safe
- Organic Girl mixed green salads with strawberries, parmesan, carrots, cucumbers, balsamic vinaigrette
- Sun butter and Jelly sandwiches
- Kraft macaroni and cheese
- Dino nuggets from Target
- Sunbutter and honeycrisp apples
- boom chicka pop popcorn
- hummus (Athenos) and raw veggie sticks
- yogurt + banana
- toast with avocado
- Strawberries + cream cheese + graham crackers
I hope you have a great week! Happy Halloween!!!!!!!