Top 5 Back to School Snacks
Can you believe it’s that time of year again? School for us begins next week Wednesday. The kids are so excited, and so am I. However, this time of year can be hard when you have a food allergy. There are extra medical forms to fill out at school, epi pens to hand over to school, epi pens for backpacks, and a slu of questions from classroom parents about safe snacking. Here are our top 5 for sharing this fall:
- Enjoy Life Coco Loco Bars – Metcalfes Market
- Blakes Snack Bars – Amazon
- Karens Dried Fruit Bags – Metcalfes Market
- Made Good Granola Bites – Costco + Amazon
- Wow Butter cups + fruit; apples and bananas work well – Amazon
These are backpack friendly + sharable. Safe for friends with peanut and tree nut allergies. Items in bold are free of the top 8 allergens.
We hope your child’s first day back to school is wonderful. If you have questions about safe snacking, please reach out. We like all students and friends to feel included during celebrations and snacks at school.