Zucchini Squash & Chicken Noodle Soup
Since we have a bug going through our home, soup is in order! I am just upcycling a recipe from a prior post here and adding some garden yellow squash.
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 handful baby carrots chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 yellow Zucchini squash, green work too!
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Chicken or 1 can cannellini beans
- 2 handfuls of egg noodles
- In a medium Dutch oven swirl to coat your pan with olive oil.
- Add onion and garlic, over medium heat, saute until translucent.
- Add other veggies, soften.
- Add stock
- Bring to boil
- Warm through precooked chicken or beans
- Add noodles and cook until al dente.
Enjoy! Not what I thought we would make on this 90 degree, 70 percent humidity day, but here we are.
Welcome back to school!