Chloe's Top 5 Sun Butter Snacks
If you had a chance to check us out on IG live today @nutfreemomblog, Chloe gave a little demo on her “made-up” recipe for after school snacking with Sun Butter. It was pretty cute, and included her favorite……MARSHMALLOWS! Yum.
Chloe’s top 5 favorite after school Sun Butter snacks:
- Sun Butter Apple Donuts
- Slice one honey crisp apple on it’s side, core facing the wall, into thin slices. With a small round cookie cutter, or paring knife, cut out the middle where the seeds would be. Do this to all of the slices. Spread Sun Butter on the apple slices + top with your favorite sprinkles / Enjoy Life chocolate chips.
- Sun Butter to-go cup + Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Chloe is a huge fan of the to-go cups of Sun Butter, we take them everywhere. her typical after school snack is Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips with a to-go cup! These are also great for lunches.
- Ants on a Log
- A few slices of celery smeared with Sun Butter and topped with raisins or chocolate chips! My little guy LOVES celery, so this is his favorite.
- Sun Butter & Honey Toast
- We use Country Hearth Split Top Wheat bread and top it with sun butter while the bread is still warm. It melts the sun butter and then we drizzle organic honey over the top. SO GOOD!
- Sun Butter & Pretzels
- We use Rold Gold pretzels and dunk them into our favorite sun butter. Easy snacking.
When we attended FaBlogCon in November, we learned about the Sun Butter partnership with free2b sun cups pictured below, and they are so delish. If you love Reeses Peanut butter cups, but can’t keep them in your home, THIS IS FOR YOU!
free 2b is free of the top 12 allergens! Better than top 8! free2b also has other flavors, you can’t go wrong. They are ALL good. The only place I have seen them for sale locally in Madison is at HyVee in Fitchburg in the Health Market. You can find these on Amazon as well.