We’re in the process of getting Christmas Eve dinner ready (yes, early so that we can enjoy time with the kiddos!). But we’re already thinking of tomorrows dinner. Here’s what we have planned, maybe it will be an easy idea for you, too.
- Strawberry, watermelon and blueberry fruit salad
- French Toast – shortcut, our recipe calls for day-old french bread. We know that Subway is safe bread, so we picked up 4 large loaves and they are in the process of chilling out on our countertop for tomorrow. https://www.yummly.com/#recipe/Baked-French-Toast-Allrecipes
- Organic breakfast sausages from Conscious Carnivore
Lunch / Snack:
- Frozen Chicken Tenders – Brand: Tyson
- Frozen Onion Rings – Brand: Alexia, nutfree
- Frozen French Fries – Brand: Alexia, nutfree
- Vegetable Tray – pre-made from Metcalfes
- Cookie Tray
- Chips and Salsa
- Sous Vide Steaks:::Click Here for Recipe
- Roasted brussel sprouts
- Roasted Parsnips
- Double baked potatoes with all the fixins!
- Christmas cookie tray