Perfect Sugar Cookie Frosting
You have all heard me talk about my best nut-free mom friend, Jessica. Well today, I came home from another school event to find nut-free treats at my door. She’s amazing and I’m so grateful for her thoughtfulness and generosity, especially at holiday times when my little lady is being denied treats all day long.
Here is what she left, it’s also the first time Chloe has had fudge. OMG – YUM. It’s now all gone, but it sure was delish.
Jessica is also where I got this frosting recipe of perfection from! It is from her aunt, and honestly it’s the best cookie frosting I have made!
Sugar Cookie Frosting
- 6 tbsp room temp butter
- 4 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients
- Blend well with electric mixer
- I usually divide this into three bowls and add food coloring for various color of frosting. My favorite are green for trees, red and white for angels
Click here for my Sugar Cookie Recipe from Jessica 🙂
Today was our last day of school – tomorrow we’ll be getting ready for Christmas EVE EVE, Christmas EVE and Christmas Brunch and Dinner. We’re hosting a lot this year 🙂