These are probably my favorite holiday cookies to make. They look complicated, but they are super easy and very unique. Chloe and I love them because they combine two of our favorite things: the color pink, and chocolate. Enjoy life brand makes a nut-free / allergy free mini chocolate chip that completes this recipe beautifully. The taste is perfection, and I can’t describe it, you just have to make these. Light, pink and fluffy. Pink is the perfect color to add to your holiday cookie baking, or ladies night Holiday get-together.
Raspberry Meringue Kisses Cookie
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3.5 tbsp raspberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup mini Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- With an electric mixer, beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
- Add raspberry gelatin and sugar; stir gradually until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in vinegar.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto un-greased cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 250* for 25 minutes.
- Turn the oven OFF.
- Let the cookies stay in the oven for 20 more minutes; DO NOT OPEN.
- Makes about 9 dozen.
- I typically double the recipe.