I thought I’d share a nice snack I made for the kids this week since it’s been a while.
- 1 package of Betty Crocker cornbread mix (nut-free), plus the ingredients listed on the package; egg, butter, milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of organic corn
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Prepare a cupcake pan by spraying with non-stick spray or with foil liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, including corn and cheese.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop, fill the cupcake tins with one scoop each.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely. I refrigerate mine to use for mid-week snacks for the kids. Warming it up in the microwave for 20 seconds and adding honey is delish!
Have a great week!