Creamy Breakfast Smoothie
Creamy Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen banana (remove the peel before freezing bananas, I learned the hard way, that was rough)
- 1/2 c frozen berries
- 1 stalk celery
- handful of greens, spinach, kale, etc.
- 1 tbsp. cashew butter (I substituted this with sunbutter/soynut butter)
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts (no idea what this is, didn’t use it.)
- 1 tbsp. maca powder (no idea, didn’t use it)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 uncooked rolled oats (couldn’t find nut-free, so used quick oats. the difference is the processing, quick oats are more processed than a whole/rolled oat)
- 8 oz of unsweetened coconut milk
Mix it all up – drink it.
If you follow me on insta, I posted a lovely photo of the Verry Veggie Egg Muffins. They LOOKED amazing. I had a hard time eating them today, they smelled horrible after microwaving and there was NO WAY I was eating them cold.
Very Veggie Muffins
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup chopped veggies
- 1 tbsp. oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. coat muffin tin with oil or muffin liners. Fill each cup 2/3 full of egg mix using an ice cream scooper.
- Serving is 2 muffins. plus a cup of fruit.